- export GRAILS_HOME=/Users/mmm/Applications/grails
- export PATH=$GRAILS_HOME/bin:$PATH
1. Download the Eclipse Spring Tool Suite from here: http://www.springsource.org/downloads/sts-ggts
2. Extract the archive file to a folder and copy it to a location where you want to place the Spring Tool suite libraries.
3. Locate the STS executable icon inside the folder and click on it.
4. It should open the Eclipse like IDE.
5. You can create new Grails project in the following way. It's very similar to Eclipse Java based web development. Refer to here for more documentation: Grails & STS